About UCSI University, Malaysia
1. QS World Ranking: Ranked 347th for the year 2022.
2. World Ranking by Subject:
- 45th in Institute of Arts.
- Top 100th in Hospitality & Tourism.
- Within Top 300 in Business and-Management.
- 150th in Built Environment.
- Within 150 in Engineering and Technology.
3. Programmes: 124 programmes in Bachelor, Masters and PhD Programs.
4. Students Profile: Population of 11,000 students with approximately 30% of international students from across 110 countries.
5. Regulated and approved by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
6. Credit transfer/ articulation opportunities to some of the top universities in USA, UK, Canada, EU and Australia including, research and placements to the University of Arizona, Imperial College London, Middlesex University, The University of British Columbia, Rennes School of Business, Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Switzerland (HTMi), The University of Queensland, The University of Melbourne etc.
7. 97% employability rate after graduation.
8. UCSI University collaborate with more than 4,200 global companies to provide each student with at least two months of internships each year. This network includes many of the world’s best companies like Accenture, CIMB, Citibank, DHL, Hewlett-Packard, HSBC, KPMG, Maybank, Nestle, Samsung, Schlumberger, Standard Chartered, Ogilvy, P&G, Petronas and PWC, among many others.